Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Earth

The coolest thing from where we sit and where we are at in our evolution is that we can see that the polarity of light and dark is just an illusion.... I mean heck, this whole 3rd dimension is just an illusion. Nothing propels evolution and enlightenment faster than doing a sacred dance (I say that instead of "doing battle" it just sounds better) with the darkness... because when we truly figure out what we are not, we then KNOW who we really are and just how strong we are. I finally see such great potential in the human race. The old paradigm was a beautiful teacher for the sake of ascending into a higher consciousness. I used to (and still am sometimes) be so afraid of what I saw and I would get sooo angry at the injustices done all over the world. I know that we often ask "How could God allow bad things to good people?" but now I see the purpose in all things that are done here. I see why the darkness was "invited" here, and why we all were allowed to stray so far. The greatest students are allowed to go to the hardest school, and this dense reality is a VERY hard school. I see the hope, promise and potential of the human race, we will make it! And we are going to do it all by ourselves (well, with a lot of help from "Otherworlders" that have incarnated as humans) and then once humanity does get rid of that old paradigm and the veil is lifted completely, our vibration will rise and all will be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment